Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta. Hey Foodies, Welcome to Desi Bites. Your place to learn quick recipes. Gulab Jamun and Panna Cotta, This dish is a fusion of Indian sweet and English style.
You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other. Similar Recipes, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Chocolate Sauce Layered Cherry Panna Cotta. This pudding is melt in mouth and the fresh strawberry sauce goes really well with it. You can cook Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta
- Prepare 6 of gulab jamun (leftover).
- You need 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 2 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- It’s 11/2 teaspoon of agar agar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of strawberry crush.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rose water.
Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. Once the panna cotta is set, start making the rose strawberry sauce. To a pan add fresh strawberries, rose syrup [I used Rooh Afza] and water.
Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta step by step
- In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of hot water and agar agar. Mix it well, keep aside for 5 minutes..
- In a big bowl, add yogurt and whisk it add powder sugar, as sure it will completely lump free..
- Add cardamom powder, rose water and whisk well. Now add the fresh cream and again whisk. Divide the lassi in two parts..
- Take a mould and set a gulab jamun in the center of the mould and pour lassi very gently. Cover it 1/3 of the mould..
- Keep refrigerator for 1 hours to set..
- Now remaining part of the lassi to add strawberry puree and mix well. Then again keep the refrigerator for set 2 hours..
- After that very gently de – mould it. Enjoy the Classic dessert to the little fusion Gulab Jamun Stuff Lassi Panna Cotta..
Paneer Gulab Jamun is a very easy sweet that can be made easily at home. Gulab Jamun is a very popular dessert in India. Today let us learn how to prepare Gulab jamuns following this easy gulab jamun recipe. Elegant, and refreshing strawberry panna cotta, perfect for summer days. I've been wanting to make panna cotta for a long time but every time other recipes took it's place.