Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of Panna Cotta the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. To release the panna cotta from their forms, briefly immerse the ramekins in hot water and turn out onto the dishes. To begin making the Gulkand Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce recipe, first get all the ingredients ready. You can cook Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Agar agar powder or gelatine.
- It’s 1-2 drop of Red Food colour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Citric acid (limbu ka phhool).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Strawberry essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strawberries (chopped).
- It’s of Panna cotta:.
- You need 1 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agar agar powder or Gelatine.
This easy panna cotta recipe is one of those desserts you can throw together in a matter of minutes—minutes. That leaves a lot of time to do a lot of other things. Like clean up a carton of eggs that fell on your kitchen floor, start dinner over because you burnt it while cleaning up the spilled eggs. For the strawberry sauce: Rinse, hull, pat dry and puree the strawberries in a blender with the powdered sugar.
Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Take a pot put water add sugar, agar agar powder and citric acid mix well and keep on boil, when it boils remove from flame add essence and chopped strawberries, make a thick sauce and let it cool..
- Panna cotta: Mix agar agar in little milk till it's dissolved, keep all ingredients on boil except vanila essence..
- Let it boil remove from flame add essence let it cool pour on the jelly bowls or glasses..
- Let it cool and keep in fridge to set and chill Garnish with sliced Strawberries and it's sauce..
Serve the panna cotta with strawberry puree and a fresh strawberry garnish. Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. The panna cotta should come out easily. Spread the prepared sauce all around the rose strawberry panna cotta.