Spanish flan 🍮. This flan is made with condensed and evaporated milk and baked in a pie dish. I hope you all enjoy our horrible attempt at making flan! Gotta admit our intro is pretty beast.
Spanish Flan is a creamy, baked egg custard dessert that is widely popular in Spain and in other areas around the world as well. I hated flan when I first moved to Spain. What was all the hype about? You can have Spanish flan 🍮 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish flan 🍮
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s Half of a cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 4 of whole eggs.
- It’s of Enough boiling water to fill pan.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
From what I could see, it was just a mushy goo. The line between flan and baby food seemed pretty thin. A nice, basic recipe for making yummy flan! Spanish influenced but also popular in the Southwest, Mexico and the Caribbean!
Spanish flan 🍮 step by step
- First you start by mixing your eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla..
- Boil some water about one inch..
- Put the sugar in a pan until it caramelizes and turns golden brown..
- Start boiling the water, then when it’s boiled you put it in a big enough container..
- Once boiled you add the flan contents into your small container. Enter the flan in the water like this.(by the way this is a photo of after it was done).
- Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour until it sets..
This is also widely popular in Cuba and since there is such a large Cuban. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. See more ideas about Flan, Delicious, Flan recipe. Puerto Rican Flan de Queso: cheesecake-like baked custard dessert with sugar caramel sauce! Flan is a popular vanilla egg custard from Spain.