#Fried milk bar and Instead kharwas(milk pudding) recipe#.
You can cook #Fried milk bar and Instead kharwas(milk pudding) recipe# using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #Fried milk bar and Instead kharwas(milk pudding) recipe#
- It’s of For fried milk bar—.
- It’s 200 of ml.milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain flour for slurry.
- It’s 1 cup of rusk crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee or oil for frying.
- It’s of For instead kharwas—.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of hung curd or yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of almonds, fennal seeds and poppy seeds for garnishing.
#Fried milk bar and Instead kharwas(milk pudding) recipe# instructions
- MAKING FRIED MILK BARS—-IN a pan add milk, butter, sugar, cardamom powder and cornflour…Mix well..
- Switch on the flame and mix nicely until it becomes thick..
- Switch off the flame… in a plate place clean wrap and pour thick mixture and close the wrap….Keep it in freezer for atleast 2 to 3 hours..
- After cooling…Remove the wrap and cut into pieces..
- Dip pieces in all purpose flour slurry and coat it with crumbs..And again keep in freezer for 10min. to set…. and deep fry in ghee or oil. For a min..
- Making kharwas—.
- In a bowl add milk, curd, condensed milk, and cornflour…
- Beat the mixture nicely..(should'nt be any lumps).
- .Add cardamom powder and mix well..
- Take a pot..Pour mixture into the pot….
- Sprinkle some poppy seeds, fennal seeds and chopped almonds..
- Take a cooker..Put a stand in bottom with 1inch… Water..And then put kharwas mixture pot above it..
- Remove the whistle and close the lid.steam the kharwas on medium heat for about 35 to 40 min..
- Remove the pot from cooker and let it cool..
- Cut it into shape of ur choice..
- Serve cool..