Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India. Doodh ki Kheer is traditional dessert of India. Doodh ki kheer is very Delicious & very easy to cook, this cook in every Indian kitchen on any occasion like. Ingredients Quinoa kheer is an easy Indian sweet.
Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are Kewra essence: is an extract distilled from pandanus flowers and used to flavor lot of Indian dishes and desserts. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. You can cook Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India
- It’s 1/2cup of Quinoa-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa –.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk –.
- Prepare 2tbsp of Dry milk powder-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar –.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder –.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee –.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped almonds-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped cashewnut –.
Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region. In the eastern part of India, for example, most are Kulfi is the traditional Indian ice cream and has a strongly characteristic cooked-milk flavour and dense icy. M Back again with indias very well know dessert "Kheer" which is made up of milk and rice,.,.,. So here I show u how we make IT at our home traditionally.
Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India step by step
- Soak quinoa for 15 minutes.drain the water..
- Boil the quinoa in cooker 5 mins. With l Drain and rinse the quinoa well. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place the drained quinoa, coconut milk, sugar and dry powder milk..
- Bring gently to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes, stirring every few minutes, until the kheer has thickened.
- Add powdered cardamom powder.
- Heat ghee in pan fry cashewnut. Add Crush and toast the nuts in kheer..
- Serve topped with crushed nuts..
Kheer is known by different names in different regions of India, like in Tamil it is called Payasam There is a strong connection of kheer with religion and rituals in India. It is believed that the first ever Also because of its popularity and religious link, this sweet dish gained traditional importance and. And adding a twist to traditional desserts is LKD or La Kheer Deli from Pune. Team LKD – Sonia Sood, Mehak Nanda, Shivika Sood, Pradyuman Soni Sample this – kheer, which is usually made from rice, broken wheat or vermicelli cooked with sugar, milk and dry fruits, is now available in flavours. Indian Dessert Recipes: Dessert makes us go weak in the knees.