Matar Ka Halwa (Sweet Pudding With Peas) – Vegetable Dessert. Thanks for watching the Video, Please Do like & SUBSCRIBE for the Channel & Help me in making more Amazing Food Videos & Recipes. Sweet Potato Halwa or this egg less pudding is one of the easy Halwa to make. Flavoring with cardamom and cinnamon gives it a delicate and unique flavor.
Try this delicious sweet dish and let me know did you like it or not. The halwa can be prepared in two ways – either by grating the sweet potatoes or by cooking them first and then mashing. Masala Matar Pulao recipe or Masala Peas pulao rice is spicy matar pulav, one pot meal, makes good lunch box recipe. You can cook Matar Ka Halwa (Sweet Pudding With Peas) – Vegetable Dessert using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matar Ka Halwa (Sweet Pudding With Peas) – Vegetable Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of Green Peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Full Fat Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 4 of Chopped pistachios.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
I mentioned in the Matar Kachori post that I got lot of fresh green peas so I made lot of things but mostly I added with other vegetables to make curry or sabzi but along with that I also. विधि – How to make Matar ka Halwa. हरी मटर के दानों को मिक्सर जार में डालिए और हल्के दरदरे पीस लीजिए. My kids will definitely like it. निशा: अनन्या जी, बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद. Caramel apple bread pudding is a delicious sweet dish. Unique recipe of healthy apple desserts are also given.
Matar Ka Halwa (Sweet Pudding With Peas) – Vegetable Dessert instructions
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan and add roughly chopped peas. Saute for 10 minutes in a low flame. Then add fennel seeds, milk, and fresh cream. Cook for 10 minutes in low flame until the milk evaporates completely. Add sugar and simmer until it thickens. It takes about 5-8 minutes. Then add chopped pistachios, cardamom powder, a pinch of salt with 1 tsp of ghee and mix well. Serve delicious Pea Halwa is ready..
- Tips: Add sugar according to your taste..
Zarda is the traditional and most favored sweet dish of sub-continent Urdu Point also provides gajrela kheer recipe in Urdu. Urdu Point provides exclusive Pakistani gajar ka halwa recipe. Lauki ka halwa is also known as Doodhi ka halwa and is a popular dessert in north India that also originated during the Mughal era. It is particularly in demand during the Navratri festival. Made with a delicious mix of lauki, khoya, sugar, ghee, mixed dry fruits, milk and cardamom powder.