Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta. Coconut panna cotta can be dressed up a bit with coconut flakes and some chopped pineapple and become a show-stopper. Panna cotta is little more than lightly sweetened dairy warmed and then set with gelatin. A perfect panna cotta should be supple, on the verge of slumping, and super smooth.
Yet, it looks worthy of a fine dining restaurant! Best of all, panna cotta can be prepared ahead of time. Leftover Rice Pudding/Chawal Kheer Video Recipe. You can have Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta
- You need 100 gm of jaggery.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- You need 400 ml of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of agar-agar strands.
Kelyacha Halwa – Banana Pudding – Quick Indian Sweet Dessert – Recipe By Archana In Marathi. Creamy Coconut Panna cotta that is easy to make and is PALEO and DAIRY FREE (and Vegan friendly). Coconut- Ginger- Cardamom Panna cotta with Blueberry sauce. When you are ready to serve the Panna cotta prepare the blueberry sauce by heating the orange juice, blueberries, maple syrup and cinnamon.
Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta step by step
- In a pan, add water, cardamom powder, jaggery and agar agar strands..
- Bring it to a rolling boil and simmer on a low flame for 5 to 8 minutes until completely dissolved..
- Now add coconut milk and flakes into it..
- Mix well and immediately pour into individual pudding moulds, kulfi moulds or a glass dish..
- Allow it to set for 2-3 hours in a refrigerator well covered..
- Serve this in 6-7 small portions as an after meal dessert at dinner to your loved ones or your guests..
- This melt in mouth, vegetarian panna cotta or pudding or a flan is a divine treat to your tastebuds. Call it by any name, the taste will still be the same and lingers on even long after it was tasted..
Coconut panna cotta is a fusion Italian dessert interplay with an Asian flavor. The coconut panna cotta I had at a local cafe changed my perception towards this dessert recently. My Coconut Panna Cotta is simply milk, or in this case coconut milk mixed with flavorings, sugar, lime and gelatin. After quickly combining all of the ingredients in a sauce pan you pour the mixture into an individual serving dish to set. I love this as it makes super humble ingredients come together to form a.