Ramadan special Rabdi panna cotta. Yogurt panna cotta, tart, creamy and faintly sweet, makes a lovely, light spring and summertime dessert. Strawberries, roasted with a touch of honey, give the panna cotta a lovely jammy note. Yogurt Panna Cotta with Honey and Walnuts.
This can be the groundwork you have to do to cook it. Wash and clean the spinach leaves. Blanch well and allow to cool. You can cook Ramadan special Rabdi panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramadan special Rabdi panna cotta
- It’s 1/2 kg of full cream milk.
- Prepare 4 drop of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 GM of Suger.
- You need 1 of Boild beetroot puree.
- Prepare of gelatin or Agar agar.
- You need of Some cherry and beetroot for garnishing.
Once the leaves are cooled down, make a puree. In a bowl, take the wheat flour, add all the spice powders, along with spinach puree, mix well to combine everything. Treat your guests with flavorsome Biryani, delicious Mirchi ka salan and tasty Double ka meetha, this festive season! A sweets or a dessert is always a lovely addition to any meal.
Ramadan special Rabdi panna cotta instructions
- First chop the agar agar strands in small pieces and soak them in warm water for 10 mins..
- Take a heavy bottompan add milk reduce milk in low to medium heat.
- When milk is half.
- Now add in the milk sugar vanilla extract and ager ager or gelatin.
- Beetroot sauce.. take a Bowl add beetroot puree add lil Suger and lil agar agar.
- Serve directly in the glasses or remove from molds. Garnish with beetroot sauce and cherry and beetroot cube.
Watch the amazing quick recipe ''Panna Cotta'' by a very talented Luther Maitland CONTACT D. Eid ul Fitr is a muslim festival with the day of prayers, feasting and togetherness as our Muslims friends all across the nation May the spirit of Ramadan bless you with prosperity, wealth and happiness in life. A must have for foodies and all the Muslims who fast in this holy month. Delicious and mouthwatering, Ramadan – Iftar recipes all in one place. Make this Ramadan special and rejoice your life by making these yummy dishes.