My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉. How to Make Bread Pudding with Brandy Sauce. Remove from heat and add brandy. Pour on top pudding and serve.
When pudding is cooked, pour sauce over the top and bake. are recommended! Cover raisins with brandy or water. Old Fashion Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce. You can have My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉
- Prepare 100 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Brandy.
- Prepare 600 grams of Bread, cut into chunks.
- It’s 100 grams of Sultanas.
- It’s 50 grams of Fruit & Nut Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 pints of Full Cream Milk.
- It’s of SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 cups of vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Brandy.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Evaporated Milk.
Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce – Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe! Add the heavy cream and pulse to combine. The croissant bread pudding is done when the custard is set, but still soft. Stir in the brandy, then leave to cool.
My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 step by step
- Soak the raisins in the brandy in a sauce pan for an hour before..
- In a jug, add the vanilla ice cream and 1 tablespoon of syrup and mix ..
- Then as it melts, add the teaspoon of brandy and the evaporated Milk. Stir in and you have a pouring ice cream sauce for the bread pudding. Keep in the fridge until your ready to serving..
- Cut up or tear up day old bread enough to near fill the a greased oven dish and mix in sultanas, and fruit & nut ..
- Slowly bring the milk to the boil..
- Put the pan of sultanas soaked in brandy on the heat, mix in butter, then pour in milk. Bring to the boil and just before it bubbles, turn to low.
- Pour the milk and raisins mixture all over the bread mix.
- Place it uncovered in a preheated oven on 180°C, stir after 15 mins, turn it over with a spoon. Then carry on baking for another 20 minutes, or until it has absorbed all the milk and has a nice golden crust on top.
- After 20 mins it should of soaked all the milk mix up. If its still bubbly and wet, turn it over again and put back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Take it out let cool. Then serve in bowls with the ice cream sauce. You could dress the top with peaches for extra flavour. Or just plain..
Brandy Bread Pudding Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Gently fold it into the first mixture. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Stir before spooning on the pudding. Brandy Sauce, which in essence is a light white sauce with a good splash of brandy or cognac is a favorite.