Avocado Pudding. This "Chocolate Avocado Pudding" tastes a lot like uncooked (instant) JELLO brand puddings made from powdered mixes that I remember from my childhood (except without the fake chemical aftertaste). This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free.
Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent dessert that's full of nutrients and healthy fats. Have you heard of chocolate avocado pudding? Have you wondered if it would actually be good? You can cook Avocado Pudding using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Pudding
- You need of For Avocado Pudding:.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk (full or reduce fat).
- You need 200 gr of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 pack (7 gr) of agar agar powder.
- Prepare 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Chocolate Pudding:.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 pack (3,5 gr) of agar agar powder.
- It’s 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 50 gr of dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped.
Thankfully I no longer need a boyfriend, I have avocado pudding in my life to fulfill my needs. This CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING is super-fast to make and tastes too good to be a "healthy" dessert! This post may contain affiliate links. This Avocado Chocolate Pudding recipe is a dairy-free dessert full of creamy chocolate flavor.
Avocado Pudding instructions
- For Avocado Pudding:.
- Place the avocado in a blender and blitz to create a smooth avocado purée. Set aside..
- Stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar in a pot until dissolved..
- Over small-high heat, boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil. Stir the mixture constantly in order not to have any lumps. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Wait until the hot steam is completely gone..
- Add avocado purée. Stir briskly until completely dissolved. Use a strainer if necessary to produce smoother mixture..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Let it cool until it’s half hard..
- For Chocolate Pudding:.
- In a small pot, stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar until dissolved..
- Boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Use small-high heat. Turn of the heat..
- Add dark cooking chocolate. Stir until the chocolate dissolved..
- Pour the chocolate pudding mixture on top the avocado pudding slowly using a ladle..
- Place it in the refrigerator for couple hours until it’s cold. Enjoy! 😋.
- Note: Do not boil the avocado. Because it will taste bitter. Add the avocado into the agar agar mixture when it’s not too hot anymore..
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious, healthy treat. Watch the video to learn how to make this healthy treat. Indulging in a sweet bowl of smooth, chocolaty goodness doesn't have to be considered a cheat. Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and raw cacao powder. It's also dairy-free, vegan and paleo.