Yogurt panna cotta. This simple Yogurt Panna Cotta is the perfect smooth, creamy dessert. The cool tang of yogurt pairs perfectly with fresh berries. To macerate the berries simple mix them with a little sugar and let them sit.
I was inviting friends over for dinner and wanted to make a dessert that required little from me, seeing as my tiny kitchen wasn't exactly. This Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta is one of those recipes. I once had this same reaction when I first tried Jeff's Best Banana Cake and I had it again with this creamy Panna Cotta recipe. You can cook Yogurt panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt panna cotta
- You need 2 cups of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Powdered Gelatin.
Yogurt panna cotta, tart, creamy and faintly sweet, makes a lovely, light spring and summertime dessert. Strawberries, roasted with a touch of honey, give the panna cotta a lovely jammy note. Yogurt Panna Cotta with Honey and Walnuts. As far as panna cottas go, this is on the soft side but will still slice or hold a form.
Yogurt panna cotta instructions
- Place gelatin in small bowl and sprinkle water over gelatin. Stir and set aside..
- Heat 1 cup of heavy cream, sugar, over medium heat until it begins to simmer and sugar is dissolved..
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin mixture. Whisk until gelatin dissolves. in a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt and remaining 1 cup of heavy cream..
- Stir yogurt mixture and heated cream sugar together until creamy. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour into jars, glasses..
- Place in refrigerator, covered, for 4-5 hours, or until set..
A simple recipe for panna cotta with a little "healthy" twist – using yogurt instead of cream. This panna cotta (Italian for 'cooked cream') is made with a mixture of low-fat Greek yogurt, cream, sugar, vanilla, and gelatin which is simmered together until combined and then cooled until set. How do you make Greek yogurt panna cotta? Panna Cottas are not just for dessert, with a few tweaks they make for a great breakfast! Reduce the sugar, add Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream.