Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. panna cotta is also famous for other flavours like mango or strawberry and are prepared with different layers for more visual appeal. my previous post on panna cotta recipe was mango flavoured panna cotta which i had released last year during the mango season. this year i wanted to share something. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. You can cook Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta
- Prepare of For the Strawberry layer.
- Prepare 200 GM of fresh strawberries (6-8 big fruits).
- You need 10 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/ powder.
- You need of For the Panna cotta.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh cream/heavy cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For garnish.
- It’s 2 of small strawberries.
Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. This chocolate almond milk panna cotta couldn't be simpler to make. Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion.
Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta instructions
- Starting with the strawberry layer. Chop strawberries and put them in a pan with the sugar. Add 2tbsp water and keep cooking until it bubbles up and strawberries release all the juices..
- In a small cup add the gelatin granules/powder and mix with 2tbsp water. Let it swell up for 10 mins until it absorbs the water. Microwave it on high for 10 seconds until it fully dissolves..
- Blend the cooked down strawberries until you get a smooth purée. Add the gelatin to this. Mix well. Let it cool for a bit..
- Once the purée is cooled, pour into glasses or moulds of your choice until halfway. Divide it equally into both glasses. Let this set in the fridge for 3 hours minimum..
- Next we make the panna cotta. For this in a bowl mix the milk, cream and sugar well. Add the vanilla essence. Heat it all on medium flame until sugar dissolves but do not boil it..
- Remove from flame and let it cool while you make the gelatin as before by following same quantity and timings as for strawberry layer. Add that to the panna cotta mixture and mix well..
- Divide the panna cotta mixture into equal portions and pour into the moulds. Let it set in fridge for 3 hours. Make sure there are no air bubbles..
- After 6 hours for total setting time, the panna cotta will not be runny when you tilt the glass. That’s when it’s done. Garnish with strawberries and chocolate sauce if you like..
It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. Once the panna cotta is set, start making the rose strawberry sauce. To a pan add fresh strawberries, rose syrup [I used Rooh Afza] and water. Perfect for a weekend dessert or to impress family and friends. Adds a custom cookable recipe to the game – Strawberry Pannacotta.