White Chocolate Panna Cotta. Panna cotta is one of my favorite desserts and with the addition of white chocolate it makes it even more decadent! So easy to make but yet elegant enough for company or a fancy dinner. White chocolate panna cotta and berries. by.
When it comes to make ahead desserts this white chocolate panna cotta is always on top of my list. In a small saucepan, add the half-and-half, heavy cream, white chocolate and sugar, and bring to a simmer over medium heat just long enough for the chocolate to melt. Although this is a vego recipe, gelatine is not. You can have White Chocolate Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Prepare 3 cups of extra thick cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat milk.
- You need 250 gms of white chocolate.
- Prepare 4 of tsps agar agar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Can you suggest what else to use in place please? Thank you White Chocolate Panna Cotta is a community recipe submitted by WelshRarebit and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Carefully turn the mould upside down onto the serving plate to remove the panna cotta and place the strawberries in a circle around the outside. This delectable White Chocolate Panna Cotta & Raspberry Jelly dessert came about because I had a stash of thawed frozen raspberries I needed to use up.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta step by step
- Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl and keep it aside for later..
- Mix rest of the ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Once the mixture has boiled, remove the pan from heat. Add the roughly chopped chocolate to the mixture and stir till the chocolate dissolves..
- Pour the mixture into moulds or ramekins and place them in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set..
- Unmould and serve with a fruit compote and fruits of your choice..
And, as luck would have it, a big bar of white chocolate just happened to be sitting in the pantry – a marriage made in heaven! Add Choc & Set Panna Cotta. Stir in the white chocolate and the sugar. Remove the pan from the heat then stir in the soaked and drained gelatine until completely dissolved. A delectable and stunning looking desert which is a great end to a Italian themed menu.