Strawberry panna cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Watch the video for this recipe Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. Creamy and delicious Panna Cotta (minus the gelatin) served with Rose & Strawberry Sauce. Easy, creamy and delicious strawberry panna cotta recipe. You can have Strawberry panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry panna cotta
- Prepare 200 ml of milk cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 15-20 of strawberries.
- Prepare 5 gm of veg. Gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8-10 tsp of water.
Perfect no-bake dessert for hot summer days. First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of such modern desserts which is so light and refreshing enough to This video guide on How To Make Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe is all you need to make the best. Panna Cotta With Strawberries And Chocolate.
Strawberry panna cotta instructions
- Add milk, milk cream & sugar in a pot. Keep it on gas stove. Heat it on simmer to medium flame. Don't boil it..
- Meanwhile dissolve gelatin in 8-10 tsp cold water. Mix well. Keep rest until swell..
- Switch off gas. Let milk cool on room temperature. Once cooled add vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Now add gelatin in milk & whisk well..
- Whisk continues until gelatin dissolve in milk..
- Now in serving glass pour milk like pic. Keep glasses in deep freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight..
- Meanwhile cut strawberries in pieces..
- Add sugar & 4-5 tbsp water. Cook it on slow flame until strawberries softens..
- Switch off gas. Let it cool. Grind it in a smooth paste..
- Strain strawberry sauce with strainer..
- Strawberry sauce is ready..
- Take panna cotta glasses out of freezer..
- Pour this sauce in panna cotta glasses.
- Keep these glasses for 1/2 an hour in freezer. Enjoy strawberry panna cotta with your valentine..
Strawberry Panna Cotta recipe, topped with Balsamic strawberries. The sweet, tangy and sharp Italian panna cotta doesn't need any introduction, really does it? Creamy and jelly-like it is the perfect. Panna cotta is a traditional Piemontese recipe — the name means "cooked cream" in Italian. The Strawberry Panna Cotta recipe out of our category Panna Cotta!