Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice. You only need five ingredients to make these EASY macaroons! If you love coconut macaroon cookies, you're going to love how quick they are These easy macaroons are one of my most popular cookie recipes. During the holidays I even find myself making these coconut macaroons multiple.
Enjoy them plain, dip the bottoms in melted chocolate, or just place a small chocolate chunk. Coconut Macaroons, Coffee Custard With Coconut Macaroons, Lemon Coconut Macaroons Recipe (vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy-free, Refined Sugar-free). seedless red grapes, vanilla pudding, heavy cream, coconut macaroons. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. You can cook Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice
- It’s 1 of Mounds pudding mix.
- You need of Coconut macaroo Base.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- It’s 3 cup of toasted coconut.
Macaroons will stick if allowed to. Ice Cream – add them to the custard, part way through its churn time. or sprinkle on top. A wide variety of macaroon squishies options are available to you A recipe that feels simple but indulgent all at the same time. With all this delicious coconut meat to use up, I decided that pudding was in order.
Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice step by step
- Mix the mounds bar pudding mix according to package directions. If this product is unavailable in your area – use chocolate pudding mix & add a small amount of toasted coconut & 1 tsp coconut flavoring – Set aside.
- Beat your egg whites to stiff peaks.
- The making of macaroons can be a tricky business – especially during the rainy season in the south. To be on the safe side – I decided to toast 3 cups of coconut..
- I wound up using 2 cups of toasted coconut to the 2 stiff egg whites. Your mileage may vary according to where you live. Instead of making individual cookies I pressed the macaroon mixture into the bottom of a pie pan..
- Bake your large cookie – mine took 20 minutes at 350°F – Allow to cool & then spoon the pudding into pretty stemware or your preferred pudding bowls. Slice the coconut macaroons into strips & stick in the top of the pudding – And just like a cooking show contestant – you'll be serving deconstructed pie..
Creamy, dairy-free pudding that's naturally sweetened and ready in minutes! And because I can't make up my mind, I made two flavors-> starting with my old favorite, vanilla. — Creamy Vanilla Coconut Pudding serves. Try our delicious mini macaroons recipe on goodtoknow. The bright colours of the macaroons make them great for kids' parties. Macaroons are more difficult to make than they look, so bake some plain ones first before experimenting with colours.