Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta.
You can have Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta step by step
- Pour the milk into a bowl sprinkle the gelatin over the milk..
- Allow mixture to sit until the gelatin softens, about 5 minutes..
- Combine the cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Stir in the gelatin mixture; cook and stir until gelatin dissolves completely..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture evenly into glass cover in slanting position and chill at least 1hour..
- Combine the strawberries, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan over medium heat..
- While the mixture cooks, crush the strawberries with a potato masher..
- Simmer the sauce until the sugar dissolved and the sauce has thickened..
- Take chilled glass from the refrigerator pour strawberry sauce in it..
- Again refrigirate it till set..