MANGO Panna Cotta.
You can have MANGO Panna Cotta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of MANGO Panna Cotta
- Prepare of For mango layer.
- You need 3 of Mangoes.
- You need 3 tsp of Gelatine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare of For vanilla layer.
- It’s 300 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need of Sugar 5 to 6 tsp or according to your taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tsp of Gelatine.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- You need of Diced mangoes.
MANGO Panna Cotta instructions
- Method: cut mango in small dices make it's puree..
- Add gelatine in hot water to dissolve it and then add this gelatine mixture to mango puree.mix it well..
- Spread layer of mango and gelatine & use any available dish to set these glasses in an angle..
- Make sure they don't slip back. refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set….
- Pour it on mango layer…refrigerate again…this time for at least 4 hours or untill set..
- Decorate it with diced mangoes and enjoy refreshing summer dessert.. ❣❣.
- Then for second layer, dissolve gelatine in hot water and add heavy cream vanilla extract and sugar in it…mix it well.