Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta. Coconut panna cotta can be dressed up a bit with coconut flakes and some chopped pineapple and become a show-stopper. Panna cotta is little more than lightly sweetened dairy warmed and then set with gelatin. A perfect panna cotta should be supple, on the verge of slumping, and super smooth.
This Keto Coconut Panna Cotta is dairy-free, ensuring your stomach isn't a mess after enjoying a healthy, sweet treat. I love when a treat like. Place the coconut milk, vanilla bean pod and seeds, Natvia, rosewater and cardamom pods in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. You can cook Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 75 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 leaves of gelatin, softened in cold water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of rosewater.
- It’s of Mango Purée.
- You need of Fresh mango and coconut flesh for decorations.
Impress dinner guests with this plated dessert! It's quick and easy to make. Yet, it looks worthy of a fine dining restaurant! Best of all, panna cotta can be prepared ahead of time.
Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta instructions
- For the panna cotta, place all the ingredients, except gelatin, in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Heat the mixture to just before simmering, remove from heat, add gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Strain mixture and set aside to cool..
- Once mixture has cooled, pour into individual dariole mould and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set..
- To serve, remove panna cotta from fridge and un-mould each onto a serving plate. Add some mango purée and garnish with fresh mangoes and coconut flesh..
Creamy Coconut Panna cotta that is easy to make and is PALEO and DAIRY FREE (and Vegan friendly). This coconut panna cotta is a quick dessert to throw together, but it's sure to impress your loved ones. Featuring just four ingredients, it couldn't be easier to prepare! I had originally planned on using almond milk to make this dairy-free dessert, but the homemade almond milk I used ended up separating in the. Coconut panna cotta is a fusion Italian dessert interplay with an Asian flavor.