Panna Cotta. Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings. Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian.
Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder. Panna cotta is a very basic pudding that is made of dairy thickened with gelatin. A bite of panna cotta is remarkably creamy, melting in the mouth without a trace of grittiness or lumps. You can have Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta
- You need 3 of medium size ripe mangoes.
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 2 tablespoon of agar agar.
- It’s 2 tsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of venilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Panna Cotta is a creamy Italian jello/pudding like dessert. It has an incredibly smooth, melt-in-your-mouth texture like nothing else. The name means "cooked cream." See more ideas about Panna cotta, Panna cotta recipe, Desserts. Panna cotta is how they call cooked cream in Italy, where this dessert is originally from.
Panna Cotta step by step
- Cut the mangoes blend in a mixture jar.
- Sock agar agar separately 1 table spoon in each bowl.
- Keep wok on the flame add mango puree and cook for five minutes.
- Add 3 tlbs in mango puree and stir and cook for five minutes more till sugar dissolves and cook.
- On low flame cook agar agar till dissolves pour this into mango puree mix well.
- Take transparent glass put this on another bowl in slanting position pour the puree and keey it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Now on flame put milk to boil add sugar let it boil for 10 minutes add cream and give nice boil add venilla essence and other 1 table spoon agar agar same as you put into mango puree and salt.
- Let it bit cool take out glasses you have kept for setting pour white milk mixture on it and let it cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours when it sets take out and serve cold.
- Garnish with fresh mangoes pieces and mint leaves.
Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert that literally means "cooked cream". It contains just a few ingredients; cream (and/or milk), sugar, and vanilla that are set with gelatin. Discover delicious and easy to prepare panna cotta recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Get the taste of Italy's best dessert in your kitchen with these authentic panna cotta recipes. A collection of panna cotta recipes from Great British Chefs including panna cotta with summer berries, bubblegum panna cotta, caramel panna cotta with gingerbread and sweetcorn panna cotta.