Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche. Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche step by step. Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon. Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya..
Churros With Chocolate-Dulce de Leche Dip. Flan de Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding Flan) Bring together two great sweet and creamy treats: rice pudding and flan. Mexican Dessert Recipes Perfect churros, flan, sopapillas, and tres leches cake right made in your kitchen. You can cook Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour(maida).
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 3-4 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sprinklers for garnish.
Find dozens of the best Mexican desserts here. Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding) Rice pudding (arroz con leche) made the traditional Mexican way, with both whole and evaporated milk and an aromatic touch of cinnamon.. Nothing says San Antonio in the fall like a good Mexican dessert. This holiday season, decorate your table with some delectable local favorites, from churros and buñuelos to flan and arroz con leche.
Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche step by step
- Heat water in a sause pan,when it started boiling add salt butter and sugar in it.
- Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon.
- Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya.
- Heat oil in a container..put these Churros directly in oil..
- Cook till brown.now mix sugar and cinnamon powder and and sugar..
- Put fried Churros in mix for beautiful coating..
- Delicious Churros ready to be served.serve with chocolate sause.
- Boil water add rice in it.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes till rice settles at bottom of the pan.
- Cook milk on another pan.add cinnamon stick in it.add rice till soft.
- Add sugar let milk gets thickened up.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and sprinklers.
- Serve hot or cold.
Mexican Food Recipes Mexican Desserts Mexican Sweet Rice Recipe Sweet Rice Recipe Easy Bunuelos Recipe Mexican Healthy Mexican Dessert Hispanic Desserts Churro Recipe. Celebrate the fifth of May with these delicious Cinco de Mayo desserts, including recipes for flan, churros, dulce de leche, Mexican chocolate, and more. It will have you saying, mas por favor, or more please. The other day, the hubs and I were in the kitchen, and I asked him to grab me some cumin from the spice cabinet. He said, "All I see is cinnamon." Put the water, rice, and cinnamon stick in a medium-size heavy saucepan set over medium-high heat.