Strawberry Panna Cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Watch the video for this recipe Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. Creamy and delicious Panna Cotta (minus the gelatin) served with Rose & Strawberry Sauce. Easy, creamy and delicious strawberry panna cotta recipe. You can have Strawberry Panna Cotta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Panna Cotta
- You need 1 box of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 200 gms of fresh cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 bottle of yakult.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need as needed of Strawberry syrup.
Perfect no-bake dessert for hot summer days. First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of such modern desserts which is so light and refreshing enough to This video guide on How To Make Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe is all you need to make the best. Panna Cotta With Strawberries And Chocolate.
Strawberry Panna Cotta step by step
- Wash, and cut strawberries roughly and put in a saucepan with a tbsp of water and 3 spoons of brown sugar. (sugar will vary depending on how sweet your berries are). Cook till strawberries turn soft and mushy. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- In another saucepan, take cream and brown sugar. Cook on low heat while continuously stirring, till the sugar dissolves completely. Remember not to boil the cream. Switch off the flame and let it cool down completely. Add vanilla essence and mix..
- Put the cooked strawberries in a mixer grinder and grind into a smooth paste. Add this into the cream through a strainer. Mix it well till all ingredients are combined together..
- Add a bottle of yakult into this mixture and mix it well..
- In a bowl, add milk and gelatin. Mix it well and keep aside for 5 mins for the gelatin to bloom. Microwave it for 10 secs, mix well and pour the gelatin mix into the cream mixture. Mix it thoroughly..
- Grease your bowls in which you plan to set the panna cotta (only if you plan to demould and serve or else you can skip greasing the bowls). Pour the mixture into the bowls. Cover with foil and place it in the fridge and allow it to set for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight..
- For demoulding, run a knife around the edges of the bowl and dip the bowls into warm water, just the base for 10 secs. Place the bowl upside down on a serving plate… it will slide out easily..
- Sprinkle some chia seeds and strawberry syrup before serving..
Strawberry Panna Cotta recipe, topped with Balsamic strawberries. The sweet, tangy and sharp Italian panna cotta doesn't need any introduction, really does it? Creamy and jelly-like it is the perfect. Panna cotta is a traditional Piemontese recipe — the name means "cooked cream" in Italian. The Strawberry Panna Cotta recipe out of our category Panna Cotta!