PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert). This Lotus seed kheer recipe is very. Phool makhana or lotus seeds also known as fox nuts is a very healthy fruit. It can be cooked in many ways, one being as dessert.
This is an easy recipe made in pressure cooker with nutrition. Makhana kheer is super easy to make and with that it will give a treat to your eyes as well as your taste buds. The process of making makhana kheer is pretty simple. You can have PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert)
- Prepare 1 bowl of makhana.
- You need 100 gms of Indian paneer.
- Prepare 4 glass of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar (as per taste).
- Prepare of Dry fruits and saffron threads.
Makhana Kheer is firstly roasting the makhana in ghee and. Ingredients in Low Fat Makhana Kheer Recipe: A delicious dessert made of milk simmered till thick with puffed lotus seeds and flavored with nuts and cardamom. So no more compromises on your sweet cravings while fasting this Navratri!. This Low Fat Makhana Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more.
PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert) instructions
- Start boiling milk and on the other side of cooker start roasting makhana (lotus seeds).
- Grate all the paneer,keep stirring the milk….after a good boil sim the gas also chop the roasted makhana.
- Now after 5-10 minutes add everything into the milk and all the dry fruits.
- Now serve it hot or chill it for sometime in the fridge and serve with the presentation of saffron threads..
Makhana Kheer/Phool Makhana Kheer/Lotus Seeds Kheer/Foxnuts Kheer, Makhana Kheer Makhana is puffed lotus flower seed and looks like popcorn. The textures of the nuts, and the creaminess of the milk makes this a super dessert. Shahi Kheer, also called Makahana Pudding is a very traditional pudding-like dessert. How to make Makhana (Lotus Seed) Kheer.