Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry. Place into a food processor and pulse until a sauce is formed. If not sweet enough, add a little more of the sugar. To make traditional panna cotta, which originated in the northern region of Piemonte, use heavy cream instead of the yogurt.
Getting the proper ratio of gelatin is the secret to perfect panna cotta, too much and your dessert will jiggle like Jell-O, too little. While a Panna cotta is traditionally made with thickened cream and lots of sugar, this version uses Greek yogurt and honey, for a healthier version, with. Hull the strawberries, and then cut them lengthwise into strips about one-eighth inch thick. You can have Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry
- Prepare 2 of gelatin leaves.
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- You need 200 ml of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla-bean.
- It’s 1 of pomegranate.
- You need as needed of Or small handful of Persian candyfloss (optional).
- You need of For the syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rose water.
- It’s 250 gm of Strawberry.
Transfer them into a mixing bowl, and coat them lightly with two tablespoons honey. Spread them in a single layer on a baking dish, and roast for. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Yogurt panna cotta with strawberry instructions
- Boil a kettle, about a quarter full.Place the gelatin in a small bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover it. Leave to soak for five minutes, until soft..
- Meanwhile, pour the cream into a large jug and whisk in the honey until dissolved. Whisk in the yogurt until smooth. Add the vanilla, stir to blend and set aside..
- Halve the pomegranate and scoop out the seeds and juice into a small bowl. Drain the juice into a separate small bowl and set both aside (there should be at least a tablespoon of juice).Once soft, drain the gelatin and squeeze any excess water from it. Return it to the bowl and pour over a tablespoon of just-boiled water, stirring until it dissolves. Leave to cool to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, make the syrup. Mix the honey, the rose water and a tablespoon of pomegranate juice well in a small bowl, and set aside. Any remaining juice is the cook’s treat.Once the gelatin solution has cooled, stir it into the panna-cotta mixture until well combined..
- Divide the mixture between four 125ml serving glasses or moulds.and leyer it one by one. Serve it cool.😋😊.
Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. Sliced strawberries and crunchy granola make sweet toppings for silky-smooth panna cotta. All Reviews for Yogurt Panna Cotta with Strawberries and Granola. I first discovered yogurt panna cotta when I was living in Italy.