Rosogolla Stuff Mango Panna Cotta. In this video, I'll show you step-by-step on how to make this gorgeous and delicious Mango Panna Cotta, a very popular Italian dessert that is perfect to. Mango Panna Cotta is a creamy Italian dessert with delicious mango fllavors. It's easy to make ahead of time and perfect for entertaining!
This is a quick mango panna cotta recipe. This tasty Italian dessert is perfect for dinner parties, picnics or family gatherings. It's one of the easiest make-ahead desserts to make! You can cook Rosogolla Stuff Mango Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosogolla Stuff Mango Panna Cotta
- Prepare 3 of medium mango puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 cup of whole full fat milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of agar agar.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of warm water for soaking agar agar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoons of mango essence.
- Prepare 6 piece of ready-made rosogolla.
This mango panna cotta itself is literally ready in no time. It only takes minutes to make and everyone can do it! Mango panna cotta recipe with step by step photos – smooth velvety vegetarian panna cotta made with mangoes, cream, milk and agar agar. This famous Italian dessert is hubby's favorite dessert and I do make them occasionally.
Rosogolla Stuff Mango Panna Cotta step by step
- Heat milk in a deep bottom pan. Stir constantly..
- Now add sugar and stir constantly. When sugar is completely dissolve add cream and cooked 5 minutes in low medium heat..
- In another bowl add water and agar agar and soak them in 10 minutes. Now add agar agar mix in boiling milk and stir constantly till the agar agar strands are dissolved completely..
- Switch off the flame and milk mixture should just gently come to boil add mango puree..
- Mix it very well with the wired whisk..
- Set one mini rosogolla in the middle of the mould and pour the mango panna cotta mixture very gently..
- Cover the moulds with a aluminum foil. And place the mould in refrigerator for minimum 4 – 5 hours till the panna cotta set..
- Serve Chilled and Enjoyyyyyyyyy ☺️☺️.
When the season of mangoes arrives, I make this variation of mango. Mango panna cotta is a delicious, easy, light and refreshing dessert. Mango and coconut milk together makes it a layered, tempting vegan delight that is Slice the panna cotta in individual serving pieces. White and yellow makes this look beautiful. The texture of this Mango Panna Cotta is silky soft and smooth.