Watermelon panna-cotta. Watermelon Panna Cotta is a traditional Italian dessert. It is a simple recipe to make at home with few ingredients. Panna Cotta is a pudding that is made of heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Panna cotta is the ultimate in light, delightful desserts, especially this one with tropical coconut and vanilla bean paste. Try this easy recipe for creamy panna cotta served with a simple raspberry sauce. To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate. You can have Watermelon panna-cotta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon panna-cotta
- Prepare 1 of quarter of watermelon.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of gelatin.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare of For the milk.
- You need 2 cups of powdered milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of gelatin.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
Spoon over the sauce and garnish with a sprig of mint. It's rich and silky and makes a perfectly light treat that Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian. It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a. See more ideas about Panna cotta, Desserts, Panna cotta recipe.
Watermelon panna-cotta step by step
- Wash,cut and crush water melon,you can sieve to remove seeds (optional),dissolve gelatin with 2tablespoon of warm water and add to crush watermelon,add sugar to your taste,mix and pour in a cup and refrigirate by slightly bending the cup on a fridge rack to get the shape of the panna cotta you desired in the cup!.
- In a sauce pan add in water,sugar and milk,add in gelatin and bring to boil while stirring,let it cool completely,pour milk in watermelon gel you have already refrigerated.
- Refrigerate again,bring it out after it has stiffens and becomes cold,garnish panna-cotta with watermelon chunks,fresh mintleaf and sprinkles,then you serve,enjoy !.
Panna cotta is the somewhat fancier, Italian-born BFF of your beloved pudding cup, and four out of five sweet teeth agree that it is. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of I recreated this Panna Cotta after trying it in the Papa Haydn restaurant. It was love with the first. Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded.