You can have Caramel Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Pudding
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Caramel Pudding step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together for the pudding together. Do not whisk..
- For caramel, put sugar into a pan. On low heat, mix continuously so the sugar doesn’t burn..
- Sieve the pudding on top of the caramel. Do not mix..
- Steam for 45 minutes..
- Chill in the fridge. Once chilled, put a plate on top, & flip so that the caramel will be on top..