Mango vanilla panna cotta. In this panna cotta mango concoction, the tartness of the fruit contrasts beautifully with the creamy panna cotta. We've served it at dinner parties, and The final step is making the panna cotta mixture, which is essentially milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and gelatin cooked over low heat. Super, this is Dorie Greenspan's recipe from her book "Baking Chez Moi".
It's one of the easiest make-ahead desserts to make! This mango panna cotta itself is literally ready in no time. It only takes minutes to make and everyone can do it! You can cook Mango vanilla panna cotta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango vanilla panna cotta
- You need 4 of mangoes Alphonso.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mango juice.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 tsp of gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted chopped pistachios.
The texture of this Mango Panna Cotta is silky soft and smooth. It's slightly sweetened with a perfect hint of tartness from the mango. Mango panna cotta recipe with step by step photos – smooth velvety vegetarian panna cotta made with mangoes, cream, milk and agar agar. Along with this version, I also make strawberry panna cotta and the regular vanilla panna cotta.
Mango vanilla panna cotta instructions
- Wash, peel and cut 3 mangoes into cubes, put them in a blender, add cardamom powder and make a purée..
- Take 1.5 tsp of gelatine and mix in 2 tbsp of mango juice and set aside for 10 minutes. Microwave it for 15-20 seconds and mix well. When it reaches room temperature add this into the mango purée and mix well..
- Pour the mango purée in clear glasses upto half and cover with cling film and allow it to set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours..
- In a saucepan take milk, add sugar and switch on the flame and cook till sugar dissolves at sim but don't let the milk come to a boil..
- Switch off the flame and add cream and mix well. Let it reach room temperature..
- Take 2 tbsp of the milk mix and add 1.5 tsp gelatine into it… allow to rest for 10 minutes. Microwave for 15-20 seconds mix well and pour gelatine mix into the milk and cream mixture and stir well..
- Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Take out the glasses and pour the milk cream mix into the glasses till 3/4th of the glass..
- Cover with cling film and set it again for 3-4 hours..
- Cut one mango into cubes and garnish the glasses with cubed mangoes and roasted pista and serve chilled..
Panna cotta means "cooked cream" in Italian. How to make mango panna cotta recipe: Cut agar agar into small strips in case if its a big sheet like. Measure and take agar agar in a sauce pan,add water to it. Keep stirring and cook in low flame. Cook until it is completely dissolved and the water is clear without any strips.