Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe. .beetroot ka halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. indian sweets and dessert recipes are very common and are made with myriad ingredients. but one common ingredient is the locally available vegetable which is used as a main or primary ingredient. one such vegetable-based dessert recipe is. Beetroot sooji ka halwa Beetroot rava kesari Easy homemade Beetroot Halwa Recipe Easy and Quick Suji Ka Halwa Rawa Sheera Recipe Perfect Sooji Halwa Recipe. Beetroot Halwa or Chukandar Ka Halwa Recipe Video Beetroot Halwa or Chukandar Ka Halwa Recipe.
Heat a heavy bottomed vessel and add the ghee. Beetroot halwa is a scrumptious pudding made from grated beetroot simmered in milk & sugar, spiced with Well, I call this Beetroot Halwa – Chukandar Ka Halwa a guilt free dessert filled with all the Beetroot Halwa – Chukandar Ka Halwa How to make Beetroot Halwa: Pour water in a shallow pan (kadahi) and add grated beetroot. You can have Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- Prepare 1 medium size of Beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- You need 5 tbsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped pistachios.
Put a lid on the pan and simmer well until water gets evaporated. Beetroot is a good source of iron and folic acid. Image Credit: Grace Paras/ GN Focus. You might be a big fan of sooji or gaajar ka halwa, and might have never heard of beetroot ka halwa.
Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe instructions
- Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/4 cup of water. Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown..
- Boil 1 cup of water in another pan and add boiled beetroot puree, a pinch of salt. Boil water until sugar dissolves completely. Mix it quickly in roasted sooji mixture and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, salt, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve hot. Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste..
But this is the dish you MUST try during winters. It isn't simply because beetroot is readily available. Rava Sheera, Sooji Ka Halwa recipe in Hindi – रावा शीरा रेसिपी, सूजी का हलवा, Cooking Indian Vegetarian food, Village food. अंडे का हलवा, Besan Sooji or anday Ka Halwa,Recipe by Robina irfan. Chukandar (Beetroot) Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.