Classic Panna Cotta. Find Deals on Panna Cotta Mix in Groceries on Amazon. Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian. It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple mixture of cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Panna cotta is all about the mouthfeel: The smooth, velvety cream has enough tension to hold up to a spoon but melts in the mouth. The best panna cotta has an understated character, highlighting the inherent sweetness of the dairy and the warmth from a fresh vanilla bean. Panna cotta shouldn't be cloying, or heavy. You can have Classic Panna Cotta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Panna Cotta
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 50 gms of fresh strawberry crushed.
- You need 50 gm of fresh mulberry crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
Meanwhile, heat milk and sugar in a small saucepan over medium. A traditional, easy and delicious Italian pud. I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served in Italy.
Classic Panna Cotta instructions
- Place the cream and milk in a saucepan.add vanilla essence into the saucepan, Add the sugar and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, dissolve gelatin powder and mix into the cream mixture, now cook the strawberry and mulberry mixture separately for 10 min to get it in thick consistently.
- Divide cream mixture into 3 part, in one part add mulberry, in second part add strawberry crushed and in third part leave plane, now set all the mixtures in serving glass, set plane first for 10 minute, then add mulberry mixture on top of that in third layer add strawberry mixed.
- Completely set the all mixture for 1-2 hrs in the freeze now de mold the panna cotta into serving plate.
This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Light summer desserts, made with or accompanied by fruit, are perfect for summer eating. Our easy to prepare recipe can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits or a thick caramel sauce. It can be served as is, or garnished with fresh fruit, fruit sauces, chocolate sauce, dulce de leche, etc.