Khubani Apricot Pudding with Venilla Icecream. Khubani ka Meetha is a popular Hyderabadi Dessert. Typically it can be made in various ways and I have presented my own version here💝 SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE. Khubani Ka Meetha recipe, learn how to make absolutely delicious Khubani Ka Meetha.
Khubani Ka Meetha (Apricot Dessert) – A popular apricot dessert that orignates from Hyderabad, often served at weddings, Chef mehboob gives Khubani ka Metha – Try making khubani ka metha dessert. Its made with dry peaches and served with vanilla icecream and as you can imagine, it's. Khubani is an Urdu word which stands for apricots. 'Kubani pudding' somewhat looks like Indian kheer and also resembles its taste. You can cook Khubani Apricot Pudding with Venilla Icecream using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khubani Apricot Pudding with Venilla Icecream
- It’s 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of kesar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 4-5 scoop of Icecream.
- Prepare As needed of honey for drizzle.
- It’s 150 of Apricot.
- You need 4-5 of strings kesar.
- Prepare 10-12 of Raisens.
- It’s 15 of Apricot.
Khubani kheer is a traditional dessert of the Muslims and is made on most of their occasions. It is very famous in North-India and has got its other versions too. Photo "Apricot crumble with vanilla ice cream" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. An authentic Hyderbadi sweet preparation made with apricot puree and served garnished with fresh malai and apricot kernels.
Khubani Apricot Pudding with Venilla Icecream step by step
- Soak dry Apricot 7-8hrs and water..
- Now boil milk and milk powder mix well and add cream stir continuously.and form thick consistency. Add kesar.
- Now allow it to cool on room temperature. and put in a freezer for 1hr. to chilled.
- Now mash soaked Apricot in same water. and coursly churn with milk mixture..
- Now take in a serving bowl nput 3-4scoop venilla icecream and garnish with Apricot badam and kissmiss. Aricot mixture and honey drizzle on it..
- Yummy delicious Apricot Pudding with icecream is ready to serve..
For more recipes related to Khubani Ka Meetha checkout Rum Soaked Apricots, Apricot Icecream. khubani ka Meetha ! ( Apricot Jam ) with Vanilla Icecream. Khubani ka meetha is a famous hyderabadi dessert often served with ice cream. Khubani is made with dried apricots. In my childhood days my mom used to serve them me with chapatis instead of jam … Khubani ka meetha gives a perfect taste with custard. It is a traditional South Indian dish with a rich history.