Sooji Besan Halwa (Rava Gramflour Pudding) – Dessert Recipe. Great recipe for Sooji Besan Halwa (Rava Gramflour Pudding) – Dessert Recipe. Halwa is a sweet pudding made from cereals, vegetable, fruits with loads of ghee and lots of dry fruits like cashews, almonds, pistachios. In India, Halwa is usually prepared for all kinds of festive celebrations.
A quick dessert to serve when a lot of guests are coming. Sooji besan ka halwa is a very delicious dessert and very easy. Besan and Sooji ka Halwa (Gram Flour and Semolina Halwa) – Dessert Halwa Add the besan and sooji to sugar syrup and cook stirring constantly, add raisins, continue to stir, then add milk and stir till the milk is mixed in thoroughly. You can cook Sooji Besan Halwa (Rava Gramflour Pudding) – Dessert Recipe using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sooji Besan Halwa (Rava Gramflour Pudding) – Dessert Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of Sooji.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Besan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mix chopped dry fruits.
Apply a little ghee to a large platter and spread the halwa in it. Sooji Ka Halwa also known as Rava Kesari or Rava Sheera is my favorite and always will be. This is the reason I always vouch for it in need of emergency sweet-treat! Sooji Halwa Recipe Video- Indian Semolina Pudding Suji Halwa (semolina pudding)- A rich Indian dessert made using ghee and semolina, sweetened using sugar.
Sooji Besan Halwa (Rava Gramflour Pudding) – Dessert Recipe instructions
- Take water, sugar, and cardamom powder in a saucepan. Boil until sugar dissolves completely. Add ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and allow it to melt completely on medium-low flame. Roast sooji on medium-low heat until brown colour. Add besan and roast it on low medium flame for 4- 6 minutes..
- Now add prepared sugar syrup into roasted sooji, besan mixture (ensuring that no lumps are formed) and keep stirring till all the water gets absorbed. Turn off the heat. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and dry fruits. Serve hot..
One of the most famous Indian sweet delights/ desserts is the "Halwa". Be it Aata (wholewheat), Suji (Semolina), Moong daal (Split yellow lentils),gaajar halwa (carrot pudding)…. and many more. the list goes on. halwa options in. Pour egg mix into the sooji mix and whisk well. Pour this sooji mix into the caramel. Place a small plate in the bottom.