Custard Rice Kheer With Leftover Rice – Dessert Recipe. Exciting transformation to boring leftover Plain Rice into delicious custard kheer. The Best Desserts Leftover Rice Recipes on Yummly This warm and delicious custard Baked Rice Pudding with raisins and cinnamon is simple to make and uses ingredients you may already have on hand!
Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the. Rice pudding is usually prepared with leftover cooked white rice, but you can use any rice you like or happen to have leftover (brown or basmati, for example), with one caveat. You can have Custard Rice Kheer With Leftover Rice – Dessert Recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Rice Kheer With Leftover Rice – Dessert Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 2 cups+1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vanilla Custard Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Mix Dry Fruits.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Gluten-Free Baked Rice Pudding Custard Dessert Recipe. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily available everywhere. Rice pudding recipe – creamy smooth and delicious kheer made with leftover cooked rice, milk and sugar.
Custard Rice Kheer With Leftover Rice – Dessert Recipe instructions
- Mix custard powder with 1/4 cup cold milk and keep it aside. Now boil 2 cups of milk in a deep saucepan and when it comes to boil. Add custard milk mixture and stir continuously. Cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add sugar and cook until sugar melts..
- Now milk will become little thick then add cooked rice and mix them well. Cook for 5 minutes on medium-low flame. Finally, add cardamom powder and mix it well. Transfer kheer into a bowl and garnished with chopped mix dry fruits. Allow it to cool down to room temperature and then keep it in the refrigerator. Serve chilled..
- Tips: You can add dry fruits of your choice. Adjust sugar according to your taste. You can serve kheer with fresh fruits..
We also like to dress it up with English toffee bits, chocolate and toasted coconut. Combine strawberries and sugar and set aside to macerate. Prepare a sweet rice dessert at home and enjoy. Here is a magnificent rice kheer recipe to improve the elegance of your meals. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes.