Chena Kheer Dessert. Chena Kheer Is A Very Tasty recipe. Chena Kheer Is A Quick & Easy Indian Dessert rEcipe. Chena Kheer Prepared By Few Ingredients.
Chena payas – Chena payas recipe in hindi – Rasmalai recipe-Rasmalai banane ki recipe Sweets dish recipes of India:Famous Chena Payas recipe for potluck,picnic & dessert-letsbefoodie.com. Do try out this Rakshabandhan special recipe of making this tasty and easy rasmalai at home. Chena kheer is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick saffron milk. You can have Chena Kheer Dessert using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chena Kheer Dessert
- You need 500 ml of FOR CHENA – Full fat milk -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice/ neebu ras -.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cornflour/ makai ka atta -.
- It’s 1 cup of FOR SUGAR SYRUP – Sugar/ cheeni -.
- Prepare 5 cups of Water/ pani -.
- You need 1 liter of FOR KHEER – milk/ doodh -.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar/ cheeni.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Chopped mix dry fruits -.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom/ elaichi powder -.
- It’s 1 pinch of Kesar/ saffron -.
You can prepare this mouth watering recipe for any special occasion. Chena poda literally translates to roasted cheese in english language. Its also said that chhena poda is the favorite sweet of lord jagannath (the presiding deity of puri jagannath temple in odisha). Being a prominent manufacturer and supplier of sweets we are bringing the delicious Chena Kheer to serve our customer of different range.
Chena Kheer Dessert instructions
- KHEER – Boil milk in a broad pan on slow flame till it gets half of the original quantity..
- Take 1/4 cup of milk and add kesar and leave it for 10 minutes..
- CHENA – Boil milk, remove from the flame and add 1/4 cup water. Slowly add lemon juice and keep stirring milk gently..
- Strain it with a cheese cloth. Wash it with cold water 3-4 times. Remove the water from it..
- Put this chena in the mixer and grind it for 1 minute at medium speed. Mix corn flour with this..
- Prepare a soft dough and make 30 small balls out of it, ensuring there are no cracks..
- SUGAR SYRUP – Take a pan add sugar and water for syrup. When syrup starts boiling, add chena balls and cook on high flame for 12 -15 minutes. Chena is ready.
- In the reduced milk pan, add kesar milk, chena and sugar and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame. Then switch off the flame..
- When chena kheer completely cools down, add cardamom and chopped dry fruits and put kheer in refrigerator..
- Delicious 'Chena Kheer' is ready to be served..
Chena kheer is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick One more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer for you all! Surely you will be delighted to see your dear. Kheer can have an end number of variations, and chena kheer is one of them. For people who have sweet tooth and swear by desserts made of milk products, this recipe is just perfect. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert.