Tea Panna Cotta. Panna cotta is an Italian dessert made together by simmering cream, sugar and gelatin. Each spoonful is a silky, light, and creamy bite. Earl Grey tea leaves are infused with the cream.
This chilled dessert with green tea flavor goes great with kuromitu, black sugar syrup. Try this Matcha/Green Tea Panna Cotta recipe that i followed below! Panna cotta is about the easiest dessert you can make, and this matcha green tea version will knock your socks off! You can have Tea Panna Cotta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea Panna Cotta
- It’s 2-3 of tea bags.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- It’s 2-3 of cardamoms, bruised.
- It’s 500 ml. of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp. of agar agar powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered brown sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla essence.
- It’s of chopped dry fruits to garnish.
Panna cotta is pretty simple, even though the name sounds kind of foreign and fancy. Invert, shaking gently to release panna cotta. How to make Milk Tea Panna Cotta. Pour the vanilla custard on top of the Thai iced tea panna cotta, dividing the mixture evenly among the.
Tea Panna Cotta step by step
- Pour hot water over the tea bags, ginger & cardamoms. Set aside for 30 minutes to brew..
- Strain and keep the liquid aside..
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add sugar & cinnamon powder. Stir continuously. Add the vanilla essence and set aside to cool..
- Mix agar agar in the remaining hot water. Add to the cooled down milk, mix well and pour into individual glasses. Refrigerate to set..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve..
Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian. It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple mixture of cream, sugar, and vanilla. Gelatin is added to set the mixture and create a custard-like. The panna cotta can be refrigerated overnight. Who knew matcha panna cotta was so easy to make?