Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert). Green Peas Payasam is a delicious way to make your kids eat green peas easily in a sweet manner. Watch this video to learn easy steps to make Hare Matar ki. Matar ki kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Sometimes we also have kheer as a side dish with puri or as a dessert post meal. Aloo matar ki sabzi is a very popular, simple and delicious curry from Uttar Pradesh (India), and is specially served with poori and bedvis. Matar Kachori recipe, peas kachori or hare matar ki khasta kachori is flaky, crispy deep fried pastry filled with spiced peas filling. You can cook Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert)
- You need 1 ltr of cow's milk.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 100 g of unpeeled green peas.
- It’s 100 g of fine scented rice.
- You need a few of cardamoms,cashews and one bayleaf.
Crush coriander seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds sightly. Green Chutney and Meetha Chutney plays a major role in preparing any chaat varieties and any chaat is incomplete with out these chutneys. You can use fresh green peas in place, just boil them till they are soft and then add to the dish. The best time to relish fresh green peas is winters.
Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert) instructions
- Boil the green peas moderately.Drain out the water and blend into a smooth paste. Set aside..
- Boil the milk in a deep based pan pn a moderate flame. As the milk starts boiling gently add the rice..
- Keep stirring at times till the rice is cooked in the milk. Mash the boiled rice with spatula and stir again. Add the sugar and cook for some more minutes till the sugar melts.
- Turn off the flame. Allow the kheer to cool. Now gently add the green peas paste, grounded cardamoms, bayleaf and cashews to the cooled kheer.Mix well with the spatula Light up the flame again and stir the kheer mix allround with the spatula.As the colour turns green turn off the flame again..
- Allow to cool the kheer Refrigerate and serve chilled..
Just when you thought that green peas are only used to add that extra punch to your savoury dishes, try a rich, creamy matar ki kheer to satiate your sweet. मटर की खीर रेसिपी- Learn how to make Mattar Ki Kheer Recipe step by step in Hindi. Recipe tags: matar ki kheer, sweet dish, मटर की खीर. How to make Matar Ki Chaat (Green Peas Chaat): Boil the green peas in sufficient amount of water by adding little bit of salt. Drain through the sieve and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, kalonji and curry leaves.