Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂. Silky Smooth Taste & Totally Delicious. Buy Silk at A Store Near You! Great recipe for Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party :).
See great recipes for Lychee Rose Drink, Lychee kheer too! See great recipes for Crisp salmon, lychee, coriander &chilli salad too! Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and treacle. You can have Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂
- You need 1 cup of Lychee Real Fresh Juice.
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut Milk Fresh.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut Cream Fresh.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Gelatin Vegetarian.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar Powdered.
- It’s Drops of Vanilla Essence Few.
- Prepare of Rose Syrup for garnishing (Optional).
Roll them in the remaining sugar. See great recipes for Carrot infused chicken ricotta ravioli with baked tomato sauce too! We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.
Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 instructions
- In a small bowl, take gelatin, add 2 tablespoons of hot water, mix well and let it dissolve completely. .
- In another bowl mix coconut cream and coconut milk. Heat this mixture in a deep non-stick pan, add sugar and vanilla essence over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Bring it to simmer while stirring continuously. Then add gelatin and mix well..
- Turn off the stove and wait for about 10-15 minutes till the Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture becomes less hot. Then add the lychee juice and mix well with the wired whisk..
- Pour this Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture in serving bowls. Cover the bowls with aluminium foil or plastic wrap, place the bowls in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours till it is set..
- Turn these cuties onto serving plates and garnish it with rose syrup :).
To serve, run a knife around the inside edge of the molds and invert each. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and remove pan from heat. See more ideas about Asian desserts, Jelly, Desserts. See more ideas about Jelly, Jelly desserts, Asian desserts. Add the cream, coconut cream, caster sugar and lemon juice, heat everything together, then gently boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.