Easy Panna Cotta. Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian. It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple mixture of cream, sugar, and vanilla. Gelatin is added to set the mixture and create a custard-like consistency.
I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top. You can have Easy Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Panna Cotta
- You need 5 grams of ○Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of ○Water.
- It’s 250 grams of ●Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of for garnish Mint (optional).
This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Panna cotta, a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy, is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits such as raspberries, strawberries. Panna cotta, literally translated as cooked cream, is a traditional Italian dessert that is made with cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and gelatin.
Easy Panna Cotta step by step
- Add the gelatin to 3 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 15 seconds..
- Heat the ● ingredients, blend the gelatin mixture with heavy cream, then add it to the mixture. Transfer to an appropriate container and chill..
- Here's what it should look like in Step 2..
It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top. This keeps well for several days in the. Discover delicious and easy to prepare panna cotta recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. We are the UK's number one food brand.