Milky Panna Cotta. Drizzle Ice Magic over top of panna cotta. Return panna cotta to the fridge until serving. Ice Magic is in the dessert section of major supermarkets.
Preparing panna cotta (which in Italian means "cooked cream") with whole milk, technically makes it latte cotta. Coconut panna cotta may be cooked ahead of time. Keep panna cotta covered or store in an airtight container to prevent it from absorbing any unwanted flavors from the fridge. You can have Milky Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milky Panna Cotta
- You need 25 grams of ○Gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Water.
- It’s 150 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- It’s 10 of to 20 grams ◎White sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Kirsch (optional, or use another flavoring liqueur).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Condensed milk.
- You need 1 of few drops ●Vanilla essence.
If left out at room temperature for too long, the panna cotta will loosen. Coconut Milk Panna Cotta Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. Panna cotta, a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy, is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits such as raspberries, strawberries.
Milky Panna Cotta step by step
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the ○ water to soften..
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a pan, and dissolve while mixing (do NOT let it boil)..
- When the milk mixture has warmed and is well mixed, take the pan off the heat, add the gelatin from Step 1 and mix well to dissolve..
- Add the ● ingredients and mix well..
- When the milk mixture has cooled down a bit, pour into molds and chill until set in the refrigerator to finish..
- I used this gelatin in Step 1. It has 5 g per sachet, so I used half. If you double the recipe you can use up a carton of cream too, so it may be easier….
- This is the milk and cream I used (well, it's whipping cream) in Step 2. Whipping cream is delicious enough..
- This is the condensed milk, kirsch and vanilla essence I used in Step 4. You can use another flavor of liqueur besides kirsch, or just leave it out..
A traditional, easy, and delicious Italian custard. I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top. This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator.