Eggless Strawberry Panna cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert.
This post was inspired & sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions expressed are my own. The panna cotta will come out smoothly. You can cook Eggless Strawberry Panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Strawberry Panna cotta
- You need 1/2 cup of amul cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need Few drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s as required of Agar agar.
- It’s 100 gms of Fresh Strawberry.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
Enjoy this melt-in-the-mouth Eggless Vanilla Panna Cotta with Plum Compote and forget every worry in the world! Try other recipes like Pear in Lemon Jelly or Strawberry Jelly Pie Without Gelatin. finally, enjoy strawberry panna cotta or strawberry pudding chilled. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan.
Eggless Strawberry Panna cotta step by step
- In a pan take cream, Add milk to this. Switch on the gas. Keep stirring. Now add sugar. Add agar agar and vanilla essence and keep stirring till the milk boils. Close the gas. Now take a glass bowl. Grease it with oil and pour this mixture. And allow it to set in the fridge for 1 hour..
- In another pan take chopped washed strawberries. Add sugar to this. Switch on the gas. Allow the sugar to melt and even strawberry will become soft. Now crush them with a spoon. Till u can see a thick paste formed. Now allow it to cool. In a mixer blend all and sieve it. Add vinegar and u can store it for 15-20 days in an airtight container..
- After one hour take out the bowl. Move a knife around the edges and unmould it on a plate. Now pour some strawberry sauce all around it. And serve chilled. Yummy Panna cotta with strawberry sauce is ready.
Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. Once the panna cotta is set, start making the rose strawberry sauce. To a pan add fresh strawberries, rose syrup [I used Rooh Afza] and water. Elegant, and refreshing strawberry panna cotta, perfect for summer days.