Motichur kheer parfait / fusion dessert. Motichoor Rabri Parfait is a modern take on traditional Indian desserts. It is delicious Indian dessert fusion recipe. Learn how to make this quick and easy Indian Fusion dessert made with Motichoor Laddu and Rabdi.
Instant Kheer Mix with Kheer Prep, Shahi Tukra which is a bread dessert, Strawberry dessert with freshly chopped strawberries and combo of custard and jelly, last is the Sheer Khurma Recipe which is healthy fusion. Boondi Ladoo Rabri Parfait Recipe in Hindi Fusion kitchen includes dishes of various cuisines explained in very simple steps which you can learn, make, and enjoy with your family and friends. You can cook Motichur kheer parfait / fusion dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Motichur kheer parfait / fusion dessert
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mini rice.
- You need 1pinch of Saffron.
- It’s 2 of Motichoor ladoo.
- Prepare 2 pcs crushed of Cardamom.
- You need as needed of Chopped almonds & Edible rose petals for garnish.
Rasgulla Macapuno is our fusion dessert inspired by Rasgulla, the popular Bengali sweet and Macapuno, the sweetened tender coconut flesh used in several Filipino desserts. Motichoor Rabri Parfait (Fusion Dessert Recipe) – Whiskaffair. Motichoor ladoo recipe with step by step photos – I had made these melt in the mouth motichur ladoos for the Diwali festival, but was not able to post. Pavani Srinivas, the winner of the Food Fusion Contest, and her Fusion recipe – Rabdi Parfait conducted by Kajal Dharod on her page @Vitamin Simple Club!
Motichur kheer parfait / fusion dessert step by step
- To make Kheer, take a thick bottom pan and pour the milk in it and bring it to a boil..
- Once boiled, add rice and on a low medium flame reduce the milk till it thickens up and remains ¼ of the original quantity..
- Keep stirring at regular intervals, add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Once it reaches the desired quantity, switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Now put a layer of kheer & then a layer of mootichur.Put another layer of kheer..
- Garnish with almonds & rose petals..
Motichoor Laddus or Motichur Laddo, one of the most popular sweets in India. Miniature pearls like made with gram flour, boiled in syrup and pressed to a round shape. That's what a Motichur Laddo is. Well, the ever so famous sweet fusionifed this time! Read latest Fusion Desserts articles, watch Fusion Desserts videos and much more at NDTV Food.