Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta. Great recipe for Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta. #love. Panna cotta is a silky, creamy, Italian dessert that can be made with almost any flavour. Even though it uses heavy cream the dessert by itself is light and satisfying to eat.
Mangoes, cherries, berries or any other fruit sauce can be used to prepare panna cotta instead of strawberry sauce. It looked as great as it tasted and was so much easier than trying to separate them. Strawberry and vanilla panna cotta recipe, vanilla panna cotta paired with pureed fresh strawberries is a light and refreshing Summer dessert! You can have Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta
- You need of For the Strawberry layer.
- It’s 200 GM of fresh strawberries (6-8 big fruits).
- It’s 10 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/ powder.
- You need of For the Panna cotta.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh cream/heavy cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- You need 2 of small strawberries.
Panna Cotta paired with fruit puree is such a delicious dessert and whatever the color of fruits you choose, it will be strikingly beautiful! Panna cotta is a thick creamy, gelatinized dessert that you'll crave again and again. This panna cotta recipe is made with strawberries and is equal parts sweet and tangy. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving.
Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta instructions
- Starting with the strawberry layer. Chop strawberries and put them in a pan with the sugar. Add 2tbsp water and keep cooking until it bubbles up and strawberries release all the juices..
- In a small cup add the gelatin granules/powder and mix with 2tbsp water. Let it swell up for 10 mins until it absorbs the water. Microwave it on high for 10 seconds until it fully dissolves..
- Blend the cooked down strawberries until you get a smooth purée. Add the gelatin to this. Mix well. Let it cool for a bit..
- Once the purée is cooled, pour into glasses or moulds of your choice until halfway. Divide it equally into both glasses. Let this set in the fridge for 3 hours minimum..
- Next we make the panna cotta. For this in a bowl mix the milk, cream and sugar well. Add the vanilla essence. Heat it all on medium flame until sugar dissolves but do not boil it..
- Remove from flame and let it cool while you make the gelatin as before by following same quantity and timings as for strawberry layer. Add that to the panna cotta mixture and mix well..
- Divide the panna cotta mixture into equal portions and pour into the moulds. Let it set in fridge for 3 hours. Make sure there are no air bubbles..
- After 6 hours for total setting time, the panna cotta will not be runny when you tilt the glass. That’s when it’s done. Garnish with strawberries and chocolate sauce if you like..
Dip the bottoms of the cups in warm water to help loosen the custard. Run a thin-bladed knife around the inner edge of each ramekin to loosen the dessert; turn onto a dessert plate to unmold. Spoon strawberry sauce over panna cotta to serve. Puree the strawberries until very smooth. Push the puree through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds and set aside.