White Chocolate Panna Cotta. When it comes to make ahead desserts this white chocolate panna cotta is always on top of my list. It's super luxurious, elegant and tastes incredible. White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Dark Chocolate Sauce.
In a small saucepan, add the half-and-half, heavy To serve: Pour a little raspberry sauce over each panna cotta and top with a few raspberries, white chocolate shavings and a sprig of fresh mint. Meanwhile, for the panna cotta, heat the cream and milk in a pan over a medium heat until the mixture is almost simmering. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the white chocolate and sugar until the ingredients have melted and the mixture is well combined. You can have White Chocolate Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Prepare 3 cups of extra thick cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat milk.
- Prepare 250 gms of white chocolate.
- It’s 4 of tsps agar agar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Our smooth white chocolate panna cotta is served on shards of dark chocolate that add extra indulgent crunch and fantastically vibrant champagne This is a luxurious but fresh end to a meal that makes a great centrepiece for the middle of the table. Our smooth white chocolate panna cotta is. Panna cotta is one of my favorite desserts and with the addition of white chocolate it makes it even more decadent! So easy to make but yet elegant enough for company or a fancy dinner.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta step by step
- Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl and keep it aside for later..
- Mix rest of the ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Once the mixture has boiled, remove the pan from heat. Add the roughly chopped chocolate to the mixture and stir till the chocolate dissolves..
- Pour the mixture into moulds or ramekins and place them in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set..
- Unmould and serve with a fruit compote and fruits of your choice..
If you wish, loosen the panna cotta out of the ramekins by placing them in warm water for a few moments then turning onto a plate. Indulge in white chocolate panna cotta. Place cream, milk and sugar into a heavy bottomed pan over a medium heat and warm until just bubbling. It's rich and silky and makes a perfectly light treat that takes only minutes to make! I make this every time I need an impressive, quick dessert!