Carrot puding with vanila icecream. Want to make your own Vanilla Ice Cream? Here's a simple recipe for making ice cream that will have you wondering why you never before tried to make your own. May we suggest topping it with fresh berries or hot fudge?
Made with Grated carrot boiled with milk and suagar or fried with mava. Here carrot halwa is served with vanilla ice cream. When topped with vanilla ice cream, this warm chocolate bread pudding tastes like a grown-up brownie sundae. You can have Carrot puding with vanila icecream using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot puding with vanila icecream
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 spoons of carrot halwa.
For an even prettier presentation, spoon or cut portions onto plates and then dust with Confectioners' sugar. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Serve in bowls and drizzle with the toffee sauce and a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce Recipe.
Carrot puding with vanila icecream step by step
- Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge..
- Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours. (Overnight is best.).
- Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes..
- When ice cream is softly frozen, serve immediately or place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the ice cream and place in freezer to ripen, 2 to 3 hours..
- Take one bowl first put in carrot halwa and then up put in vanilla ice cream and garnish with dryfruit.
It's everyone's favorite and beats the taste of. Whip the cream in a bowl until thick & fluffy. This version of vanilla ice cream uses vanilla pudding mix and heavy cream for an extra creamy delight! Please note: this recipe contains raw eggs. In large bowl, beat together eggs, evaporated milk, cream, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla, with electric mixer.