Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta. #pannacotta #dessert #vanillapannacotta #custard #Fooddazzling #pannacottarecipe. Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings.
Strawberry Panna Cotta is an elegant strawberries and cream dessert, perfect for feeding a crowd. It's a quick and easy dessert! Panna Cotta is a lovely ivory colored, custard-like pudding that has a wonderfully rich flavor and silky smooth texture that takes just minutes to prepare. You can have Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta
- You need 500 ml of milk -.
- Prepare of custard powder – 1table spoon.
- It’s of suger – as per your taste.
- It’s of Watermelon – 1 big bowl, seedless and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of rock salt -.
- Prepare of mint leaves – 1table spoon.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice -.
Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert that literally means "cooked cream". It contains just a few ingredients; cream (and/or milk), sugar, and vanilla that. This light, silky panna cotta tastes a lot like hot cocoa in custard form. Learn how to make our panna cotta matcha custard and start showing off your skills.
Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta step by step
- Take 1/2 cup milk, add custard powder and mix well..
- Boil the milk, add custard milk and suger..
- After 5 minutes switch off the gas..
- Cool the mixture..
- Take 4 glasses, add custard milk and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Take a jar, add Watermelon pieces, rock salt, mint leaves and lemon juice and bland..
- Now add this mixture into custard milk glasses and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled..
This exotic and delicious dessert looks as good as it tastes. Panna cotta is a very basic pudding that is made of dairy thickened with gelatin. It originated in Italy and its name literally means "cooked cream," since the earliest versions were made of thick cream, sometimes thickened with fish bones. You can eat it straight out of a cup, but it's often unmolded onto. Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert which is made with dairy products.