Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding. Simple Spirulina Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy way to eat breakfast! U blender dodajte spirulinu prahu, bananu, avokado i mlijeko. Chia pudding makes a delicious, filling, and nutritious breakfast or snack.
You can cook Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding
- Prepare For of Granola parfait.
- You need 1 cup of granola with mixed berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yoghurt,Greek or hanged.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of urban platter’s spirulina powder,.
- It’s As required of Fresh fruits or dried berries.
- You need For of chia pudding.
- Prepare 10 of frozen strawberries for strawberry smoothie.
- You need 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of almond milk or fresh extracted coconut milk,.
- It’s 4/5 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup,.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of urban platter’s spirulina powder.
Spirulina granola parfait/ Spirulina chia pudding step by step
- Whisk spirulina powder with the Yoghurt nicely to achieve a smooth consistency,in a glass alternatively arrange Yoghurt, granola and fruits of your choice as shown in the picture.Dhould consume immediately or else it will be soggy…
- For strawberry smoothie I have blended some frozen strawberries with two tablespoon Yoghurt(You can skip yogurt) for chia pudding mix all the ingredients mentioned above for chia pudding and whisk properly,cover and refrigerate overnight or 3 to 4 hours,now in a glass layer alternatively chia pudding and strawberry smoothie,consume chilled. A very healthy option for diabetic patients.Garnish with desired toppings such as fruits,dried berries or granola as per your preferences..