Flakes Pudding. The Best Corn Flake Pudding Recipes on Yummly Rose pudding is a pudding made with almonds,cornnflakes and dry rose petals. Crush the corn flakes into small pieces with the hands.
If covered in an airtight container, pudding can be. At Bob's Red Mill, we know that you can't rush quality. That's why we manufacture our products using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures with a traditional stone mill. You can cook Flakes Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flakes Pudding
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
- It’s 2 pcs of Unripe plantain Flakes.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Chocolate powdered drink.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Others.
- It’s of Warm water.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
With cashews and almonds, this Ragi Flakes Kheer recipe is a yummy, kid-friendly way to prepare it! If you like, you can chill the pudding before serving, or as a warm kheer. You can also top with a few. I used to make this potato flake sourdough bread recipe.
Flakes Pudding step by step
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Heat up oil on medium heat,fry flakes,stir occasionally till golden brown, drain and put in a plate as in the second picture above.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add warm water according to desired consistency and stir,ready to eat!!!.
I had forgotten about it until my daughter asked for some. This isn't as sweet as Amish Friendship Bread. Place the coconut flakes in a dry skillet over medium heat, and stir to toast. Remove the toasted coconut flakes to a bowl, let cool, and sprinkle over the pudding before serving. Coconut flakes are such a versatile ingredient in the kitchen.