Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding. First step is to put a layer of cookies on the bottom of the dish. Next, slice your bananas in rounds and lay on top of the cookies. Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding My Mom has made this banana pudding ever since I can remember.
This recipe is perfect for any holiday or gathering. If you happen to love desserts as much as I do I highly recommend trying this recipe. This no-bake banana pudding is so easy and delicious. You can have Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 (5 ounce) of Package Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 2 3/4 Cups of Cold Milk.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 14 Ounce of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s 8 Ounce of Package Whipped Topping.
- Prepare 1 Box of Nilla Style Wafers.
- Prepare 4 of Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare Splash of Lemon Juice.
If you like the NYC banana pudding that makes Nillla wafer cookies soft and melt in your mouth, then definitely you'll love this homemade version as well. It requires no time in the oven, no cooking on the stovetop, and really no effort at all. There's no possibility of botching this recipe. It turns out perfect EVERY time.
Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding instructions
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well..
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool..
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening..
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled..
So I've got a quick and easy banana pudding recipe that will satisfy all your cravings and still delight all your taste buds. So it's super easy to make-ahead for get-together's and the kids can join in as well. In large bowl combine sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.