Simple Bread Pudding. Find Easy Recipe For Bread Pudding. Search for Easy Recipe For Bread Pudding. Check Out Easy Bread Pudding Recipe On eBay.
Use a rich egg bread or a moist white loaf. Add eggs to cooled milk mixture and whisk; pour mixture over bread. Serve warm or at room temperature. You can cook Simple Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Bread Pudding
- It’s 6 slice of Bread.
- It’s 75 ml of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 75 ml of raisins.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 75 ml of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 pinch of milk powder.
- You need 4 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread. Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding. This dessert is often served with a bread pudding sauce.
Simple Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut breads into cubes..
- Spread bread cubes in an 20 cm / 8 inch round pan.
- Sprinkle Sugar, Salt & Raisins..
- Pour milk and add butter.
- Microwave for 4 minutes, until the butter melts..
- Stir eggs with fork untill combine well. Pour over bread..
- Microwave for 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle milk powder & cinnamon..
- Serve warm or chilled. When cooked the center may still be slightly soft. But it wiill set up as pudding cools..
A lot of old fashioned bread pudding recipes add in a rum sauce, but I found that my homemade caramel sauce is the perfect kid friendly drizzle!. My kids absolutely adored this recipe; the proof was in the pudding! A beloved recipe for bread pudding, rich with milk and eggs, and chock-full of raisins, was found tucked away in a family Bible for safekeeping. It has a smooth vanilla sauce for serving warm over the pudding, too. To start this recipe you'll need some bread, hence the name bread pudding.