Easy Leche Flan. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated. Making your own leche flan can be easy if you follow the recipe below and watch the cooking video. Start by beating the egg yolks in a mixing bowl.
Place serving deep dish over top of the cake pan, and invert. Flan will easily plate, and the caramel provides a wonderful sauce. Leche flan is a popular and easy-to-make Filipino custard dessert. You can cook Easy Leche Flan using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Leche Flan
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 kg of refined sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
How do you make an easy leche flan recipe? The basic ingredients for any leche flan recipe is made up of only three major. Leche flan is traditionally steamed in the Philippines (where ovens were uncommon for many years), but baking it in a water bath is a great alternative if you don't have a steamer. Leche flan is a delicious egg-based dessert popular in the Philippines, where it is served on Leche flan has just four ingredients, and it is traditionally served with whipped cream or honey.
Easy Leche Flan step by step
- In a bowl, Crack the eggs(with egg white), whisk properly until fine..
- Combine egg and sugar. Slowly add the refined sugar, still whisking..
- Strain the egg mixture..
- Melt an amount of refined sugar..
- Pour the egg mixture to your lianera with the melted sugar.
- Cover your lianera with a foil..
- And steam until fine. To check: insert a clean coconut stick, pull and see if the egg mixture is not sticking to the coconut stick..
Leche flan is popular Filipino dessert composed of custard atop a pool of easy homemade caramel, baked in a flan mold to creamy Leche Flan. Leche Flan is the ultimate sweet treat! Leche Flan is the ultimate sweet treat! Leche Flan Recipe is the Filipino version of crème caramel, it is rich in flavor that make the kids and Aside from the luscious cakes and salads, leche flan never comes last in the list of Filipinos' favorites. Filipino leche flan is a rich custard made with egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk served with a syrupy caramel topping.