Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries. Arrange strawberry halves around the pan side-by-side, pointed ends up, with cut sides against the side of pan; set aside. You may recall my Instant Lemon Mousse recipe. (Love it!) This is *almost* as instant, but just as easy. Both use canned coconut milk, vanilla, sweetener and fruit.
They're simple to make, fun to eat and are the great single serve portion. To adapt this recipe into a keto chocolate mousse, simply omit the sweetened condensed milk and use sugar-free chocolate. Keep in mind that it will yield less mousse. You can cook Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries
- Prepare 125 ml of cream (light).
- You need 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 12 of strawberries.
How to Make This Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe. RASPBERRY MOUSSE – eggless and made with fresh raspberries. RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE – sooooo good! MINT MOUSSE – easy, unique and perfect with a chocolate cup.
Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries instructions
- Put the cream in a sauce pan and heat until it almost boils.
- Take the cream off the heating and add the chocolate while sturring.
- Let it cool while you beat the egg whites.
- Add the chocolat to the egg whites and mix very carefull.
- Cut the strawberries and devide them over the cups (3/cup), you can save a few to garnish.
- Put the chocolate mousse in the cups on top of the strawberries and put the cups in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
An easy fresh strawberry mousse made with gelatin so there is no tempering of eggs. And no need to turn the oven on for this quick and simple impressive dessert. The perfect creamy fluffy Mousse dessert. A delicious dessert to serve at any occasion. Chocolate-Avocado Mousse I have rheumatoid arthritis and I follow a special diet to help manage the symptoms.